Love is in chaos

Description of your first forum.
Tyrrell

Love is in chaos

Bericht door Tyrrell » 01 nov 2022, 02:53

This Zhuo Dan really has a heart! It reminded her of Songtsen Gampo, who had built the Potala Palace for Princess Wencheng to express his feelings, but Zhuo Dan was unwilling to put down his dignity to express his feelings. Honey, is the prince going to take us back to the Purple Pavilion? Yes and no? Bi Zhu asked again, and the flames of excitement and anticipation in her eyes kept jumping around. Uh "Yin Hongxiu smiled and nodded." I'm going to tell the princess. Bi Zhu was so excited that she almost cried. She wiped her eyes with her hands and ran away with a smile. Hearing the news, Ziting just stood there, without any reaction, she just stood there, facing the wind, not crying, not laughing, quiet and alarming! Perhaps other people can't see it, but Yin Hongxiu knows that Ziting's heart must be turbulent, but the tide comes too fast, and her expression is dull. However, Yin Hongxiu did not say anything, she stood with Ziting, watching Bizhu happy busy inside and outside. The princess is finally out of the sea of misery, the tea girl is really a good person, although she does not know what the tea girl has done, but she has begun to be convinced that the tea girl will be able to help the princess, Bizhu thought, people are more happy, the action on the hand is faster and more agile. Just after noon, Ziting and others were taken back to Yingzi Pavilion. As for how the imperial concubine who lived in Yingzi Pavilion moved out, and how Zhuo Dan placed the imperial concubine, Yin Hongxiu had no intention to ask, perhaps her practice hurt another woman, but this is not what she can control. Zhuo Dan is also a clever person, did not wait for Yin Hongxiu to open his mouth, has sent the other seven ladies back. Bizhu was so happy that she ordered everyone to clean up inside and outside, wiping the table again and again,Magnesium Nitrate Fertilizer, sweeping the floor layer after layer, as if to erase the traces of the old master. Ying Zige suddenly became very lively, talking and laughing, very happy. Yin Hongxiu looked at Ziting, perhaps her heart is still cloudy, but looking at the joy of others, on her face, there is also a shallow smile. Just want to talk to her in the past, eight ladies of the court knelt down in front of her, saying thanks in their mouths. Yin Hongxiu hurriedly called them up, she knew in her heart that she had not done anything, if not Zhuo Dan had a heart, she said more is useless. Chapter 116 secretly at daggers drawn. Quietly for a few days. Zhuo Dan did not come, purple Ting is still light, sound tea is not urgent, simply a good self-cultivation. I have never been to Tibet in modern times, Magnesium Oxide powder ,magnesium nitrate hexahydrate, but it is really a worthwhile trip to the ancient Tubo. Things between Zhuo Dan and Zi Ting need time. It's not something that can be solved in a hurry or by one person. She just acts as a go-between. The person who tied the bell needs to untie it. Ziting, let's go out and ride a horse! Yin Hongxiu proposed to Ziting, who was in a daze. Ride a horse? Ziting blinked her eyes and pulled her mind back from nowhere. We haven't walked horses together for a long time. I want to see if your master's level has dropped. Yin Hongxiu said with a smile. Yes, if you don't tell me, I'll forget it. I'm still your master! Ziting smiled, too. Come on, let's go find Jourdan now. "Why go to him?" Hearing his name, Ziting was a little unnatural. Of course, we can't walk horses in Yingzi Pavilion. Hehe, I just want to go out and enjoy the scenery of Tubo. If the princess wants to go out, I'm afraid he has to allow it! Ziting thought about it and lowered her eyes. "I really can't go out without his permission." "Don't worry, I promise he'll let you go out with me and borrow his horse." With these words, he pulled up Ziting and walked out. Zi Ting was dragged by Yin Hongxiu, a pair of beautiful eyes wide open, "borrow, borrow a horse?"? Isn't there one in Yingzi Pavilion? Why borrow it? She smiled mischievously. "Of course our princess wants to ride the best horse!" To the prince's mansion, not waiting for the sound of tea mouth, the guards in front of the door saw the princess, immediately out of the way, it seems that they still have a minimum of respect for Ziting, and not because she is not spoiled and face contempt. These days, Yin tea also heard some things about Zhuo Dan, he has his own special bedroom, that is, the prince's mansion, so far no concubine spent the night here.
In fact, Yin Hongxiu does not want Ziting to live in that Yingzi Pavilion, but should be the prince's mansion, which is the place where the princess should live. Zhuo Dan saw the two figures coming in, the expression of the obvious shock, sound tea see in the eyes, the heart is very satisfied, today's horse must ride! He put down the book in his hand, looked out of the door and asked in a deep voice, "Princess, what's the matter?" Ziting moved the corners of her mouth and looked at the high man, but said nothing. Prince, here's the thing. The princess wants to go riding. Zhuo Dan frowned and his eyes shot at Ziting. "Do you want to ride a horse?" The voice was hard and cold without a trace of warmth, but full of doubt and puzzlement. Ziting nodded, "yes." He snorted. "If you fall off your horse, I can't afford it." "Prince, you can rest assured that when it comes to riding, the princess is the master of tea, tea can still ride all the way from Chang'an to Tubo, the princess's riding skills are no problem." "If something happens to me, you don't have to worry about it. You can rest assured that my brother is not a fatuous monarch who doesn't distinguish between black and white." Yin tea has a moment of stupefaction, she did not expect Ziting would be so provocative to talk to Zhuo Dan, no wonder she would provoke Zhuo Dan, so that she lived in the servant room. Suit yourself. Zhuo Dan threw his sleeve angrily and went straight out of the door. Sound tea this also want to Zhuo Dan's love horse to Ziting, see this situation or not to mention, she did not expect two people to meet unexpectedly secretly at daggers drawn. Zhuo Dan went to the door, ordered a word outside the door,calcium nitrate sol, then looked back at the two men and left. Chapter 117 Jianghu in Jianghu. Huiying Zige took two horses and drove out, shedding a lot of laughter. Ziting, shall we have a match? "Competition?" I haven't ridden a horse for a long time. The feeling of galloping really made her excited. Her mood was suddenly enlightened. Ziting answered with a smile: "Good!" 。 stargrace-magnesite.com

whird

Re: Love is in chaos

Bericht door whird » 11 jun 2023, 16:13

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтmajorconcernсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт

Plaats reactie