Girl, come here and kiss me.

Description of your first forum.
Livingston

Girl, come here and kiss me.

Bericht door Livingston » 01 nov 2022, 02:47

The policewoman could hardly believe that the tired woman sitting in front of her was actually a flower hedge, more or less liked the flower hedge, and the voice of questioning was much milder: "You must take full responsibility for the accident." Flower hedge nods: "I know." Policewoman nods: "That is OK, call the friend that calls you to come to police station to receive you." Hua Li shook his head. "I have no friends." "What?" Once again, the policewoman was stunned. The flower hedge lowers the head to play own finger: "You also know, I am an orphan, does not have the parents … … And no friends. Xiao Ting is preparing to speak the mouth involuntarily slowly closed. Policewoman is distressed: "How does that do?"? Police regulations require a sponsor to pick them up. The flower hedge did not speak and played with his head down. I'll pick her up. Then a man walked in through the glass door of the police station. The man was wearing a white jacket, black jeans, and white sneakers, but there was a lot of dirt on the white shoes, including the original pure white coat. In the past, this could never have appeared on Gu Junran, who was a serious neat freak. Flower hedge raised his head, looked at the door of the police station, saw that it was Gu Junran coming, only took a light look, and immediately withdrew his line of sight. Gu Junran saw the wound on Hua Li's face, his long black eyelashes trembled, and there was something twinkling at the bottom of his eyes. Gu Junran signed on the guarantor and went to the flower fence to pull the flower fence's hand: "Go, come home with me." The flower hedge looked up at Gu Junran, did not refuse,Chinese spa manufacturer, stood up directly, walked toward the door, at the same time avoided Gu Junran to pull her hand. Gu Junran's hand stayed in the air for a moment, withdrew, and then went out behind the flower fence. There were ten steps outside the glass door of the police station. Gu Junran said to Hua Li, "Go and eat something first." The flower hedge looked up at the night sky and shook his head. Gu Junran asked again, "Then go back to rest?" The flower hedge still shook its head. It's not January yet, and it's chilly in spring when the night wind blows. Gu Junran took off his coat and wanted to put it on the flower hedge,hot tub manufacturers, but the flower hedge had already taken the first step. Flower hedge left Gu Junran down the stairs, directly in front of the police station to stop a taxi home, until the car drove away, flower hedge also did not look at Gu Junran. Gu Junran stood on the steps outside the police station, looking at the yellow taxi on the night road. Xiao Ting limped out of the police station on crutches, passed by Gu Junran, and took a look at Gu Junran: "Is this girl trying to bump into my car because of you?" Gu Junran's handsome face has no waves in the ancient well. Xiao Ting sighed, but this time he was kind enough to remind him, and he carried the crutch in his hand to show Gu Junran: "You can see from the injuries on my body how serious the accident was. Fortunately, it was me who was injured. If she." "Tut, tut, tut. I don't know if I can stand such a small body." With that, Xiao Ting walked down the steps and left. Leaving Gu Junran with a jacket in his hand, he stood on the steps blowing the cold wind. Hua Li went back to Gu's house. Because of the disappearance of the flower fence, the Gu family was already in a hurry. Even Liu Muchen is now waiting for news in Gu's living room all day. Servant runs into the sitting room suddenly, whirlpool bathtub manufacturers ,endless swimming pool, happy announcement: "Gentleman, madam, the young lady came back! The young lady came back!" Liu Muchen and Gu family members are in the living room, a listen to the news, sorrow of sorrow, anger of anger, only one or two people, heard the news, his face across a touch of joy. Gu Xiaowei was so angry that he stamped his feet: "I still know to come back!"! Look what it says in the papers! Stay out all night with a bar hangover! If she doesn't come back, I'll throw her out of the house! Sitting on the sofa, Wang Dan sighed and wept. In just a few days, he had a lot of white hair: "If I had known that, I shouldn't have got it back." Gu Mengjia stood up from the sofa and turned to go upstairs. The meaning of escape was obvious: "My second brother's girlfriend was lost because of her, and our family's reputation was bad because of her. I don't want to see her." Gu Qingyu and Liu Muchen only stared at the door, but Gu Zeyu stood leaning against the glass door frame, unable to see his expression. As soon as Gu Meng's story fell, the flower fence entered the door of the villa. The people in the living room, the line of sight touches the face of the flower hedge, Qi Qi Leng. Gu Xiaowei was about to export the scolding and swallowed it in an instant.
Wang Dan looked at Hua Li's unrecognizable face and suddenly burst into tears. All his complaints turned to concern in an instant: "Child, how did you become like this?" Liu Muchen and Gu Qingyu were also stunned. The original face of the flower hedge is very beautiful, but now the eyes are swollen, there are many scratches on it, the original full apple muscle is thin and disappeared, one side is still blue and swollen, and the corners of the mouth are broken. By the huge crystal chandelier light in the living room, they can see clearly the wound on the face of the flower hedge, which is simply shocking. It doesn't matter The flower hedge's eyelashes trembled and said in a low voice. It doesn't matter Said again, the flower hedge habitually wiped his eyes with his hands, forgetting that there was still a wound on his eyes, and he grinned with pain. Liu Muchen has been busy since he attended the banquet of Huali's family. He didn't expect that Huali had become like this after half a year's absence. He was stunned for half a year before he came to his senses. He asked Huali in a low voice, "What's going on?" Hua Li said shallowly, "It's all right. There was a car accident." "What!"! Had a car accident? Is it all right? Wang Dan's legs went limp and he sat back on the sofa. No matter how bad the hedge is, at least it is his own daughter, Gu Xiaowei Rao is scolding more, in the face of her daughter's appearance, also can not say, only frowning at the hedge. Gu Qingyu was also stupefied and asked, "Do you want to go to the hospital?"? Big brother will take you to the hospital. Hua Li shook his head. "I'm all right." Under the surprised eyes of all the people, Hua Li looked as usual: "Dad, Mom, Big Brother, Mu Chen, I'm tired. I'll go back to my room to sleep first." With that, Hua Li walked up the spiral staircase on the second floor. Gu Mengjia, who was still stunned on the staircase, went back to her room to sleep without squinting or looking back. No one found that Gu Zeyu stood in a place that was not eye-catching, and from the very beginning, his eyes were tightly on the flower fence. The author has something to say: Good night,whirlpool hot tub, it is open at midnight every day recently. Xiao Ting The flower hedge walked into the room, turned on the light, and saw an organ transplant matching report on the dressing table. monalisa.com

whird

Re: Girl, come here and kiss me.

Bericht door whird » 11 jun 2023, 15:49

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousehttp://majorconcern.rumammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting

Plaats reactie