Shushan Demon Road

Description of your first forum.
ShengKu

Shushan Demon Road

Bericht door ShengKu » 01 nov 2022, 02:45

At this critical moment, Yi Yu was somewhat anxious. If the man in the dark is an ally of the double-bodied leader, it is obviously a very wrong choice to let Luoyunxun die like this. But if the friend of the cloud smoke hidden in the dark, at this time can sit on the Diaoyutai, it can be seen that this person's scheming is deep, if rashly, I am afraid it is not wise. Although some in a dilemma, but Yi Yu finally chose to stay put. After all, when the enemy's strength and movements are unknown, it is a very dangerous choice to act rashly. Yi Yu did not have the noble character and integrity to take risks for a woman she had never met. Ah With an exclamation of surprise, Luoyunxun could only watch helplessly as the six golden lights, which were only ten feet away from her, came through her heart, but there was nothing she could do. Hey! Am I finally going to die? Your Majesty! The maidservant has shouldered your heavy trust, has not protected the princess. At the last moment, Luoyunxun just muttered softly, very plain, and did not seem to have much fear of the coming death, but only regret and guilt for failing to fulfill his promise. Ding, Ding, Ding.. After a series of crisp metallic sounds, Luoyunxun did not die, and looked at the double-bodied leader with a little consternation. Although Luoyunxun is not afraid of death, who will want to die if he can live? Luoyunxun, of course, will not think that at the last moment, the enemy has a good heart to show mercy. After a slight surprise,ceramic welding tape, she looked back, but her face was full of surprise! At the same time, Yi Yu in the cloud head also showed a smile and secretly said in his heart, "Are you finally willing to come out?"? It seems that this man should be with that woman, otherwise even if he saved her life, he wouldn't have to be as happy as he saw his husband! At this time, I saw a tall man standing in the void not far behind Luoyunxun, who was dressed in golden armor, tall and straight as a mountain, with an ancient and clumsy face. Look firm and resolute. The man in golden armor did not pay any attention to Luoyunxun's look of thanks. He just said coldly to the Master of the Double Body Sect, "Now Daqin has really gone up in smoke. You set up your own business and I won't stop you.". But now that you dare to spy on your majesty's blood, do you really think that no one is loyal to your majesty anymore? Although the tone is very light, but is far away in the clouds Yi Yu, can clearly feel that the golden warrior sent out bursts of murderous look and powerful momentum. Yi Yu secretly said in her heart, Kamado bbq grill ,alumina c799, "What a strong evil spirit!"! I don't know how many people need to be killed to cultivate this indifferent and intimidating murderous look! Incorrect When Yi Yu kept sighing in his heart, he suddenly felt that something was wrong with the situation! Yi Yu carefully observed the three people, and the surrounding situation, can not help but some discouraged. "It seems that I have been discovered by the Golden Warrior," he said to himself. Strong, I don't know if Wugou can cope with and resist this golden warrior, I'm afraid he will lose more than he wins. After all, there is absolutely no one who can serve under His Majesty the First Emperor. It seems that it is better not to conflict with them. The double-bodied leader was also shocked when he saw the golden warrior. "King!" He shouted ferociously. "Wang Jian!" As soon as Yi Yu heard this, she turned pale with fright and couldn't help exclaiming in her mouth! This man turned out to be Wang Jian! The one who helped the first emperor destroy the six kingdoms. Achieve the number one battle of human hegemony! The God of war who commanded millions of Qin soldiers and marched eastward and southward! By this time, Yi Yu had completely extinguished the last trace of greed that had risen in her heart. At this point, there is something good. He didn't want to fight with Wang Jian either. And listen to the words of the king just now, it seems that besides him, there are many subordinates of the first emperor, still built in. Think of these old perverted things, Yi Yu's neck is cold. The Master looked at the resentful Wang Jian and shouted, "Wang Jian!"! What are you going to do? Draw a line. And then we are. Although it is said to be ferocious, it is not difficult for a discerning person to see that it is tough in appearance but tough in heart. Wang Jian still said lightly, "Go at once. I won't kill you because of my friendship with you.". After all, nowadays, there are not many old friends left. Although you are far from being my friend Wang Jian, you are your Majesty's surviving minister after all, and you should not die in my hands.
” Master Shuangshen's face changed. Suddenly he gritted his teeth and said in a harsh voice, "Wang Jian!"! Don't be alarmist here. Others are afraid of you, but I am not afraid. Today I am determined to win, there is no reason to give up halfway! If you stop me, you will fight! Wang Jian burst out laughing and said, "I can't believe you've grown a lot of courage after all these years. It seems you really don't want to live." "Humph!" The Master laughed! Don't talk big here. I'm not afraid of any of these boors in your army except the old man Bai Qi. You are so poor! Do you think that if your majesty did not value it, everyone would give you some face, with your ability, who can you win? Wang Jian's contempt, immediately let the double body religious leader burning with anger, wish to beat the enemy at once, but he did not have that ability. Master Shuangshen calmed down a little and said, "Wang Jian, what are you going to do?"? I don't want to be your enemy, not if. It's just that before the Master of the Double Body could say his terms, he heard Wang Jian say, "You don't have to say anything. There's nothing to discuss. Go now, or.." Die! "You!" Master Shuangshen's face changed and he said, "It seems that there is absolutely no reason to be good today.". Since you are heartless, don't blame me for being unrighteous. Then he gave a low roar, which seemed to be calling for help. "What a close call!" Said Yi Yu in her heart! Fortunately, I didn't act rashly just now, otherwise I'm afraid I'll fall into a passive situation now. But I don't know what kind of help this double leader can invite? And what means does this famous Wang Jian have to contend with? Although see the double body religious leader sent a letter to call people,steatite c221, but Wang Jian is still calm as idle, just looking at the eyes of the double body religious leader has gradually given birth to a cold intention to kill. But at this time in the southwest and northwest two directions of the two powerful breath, but let the invincible Wang Jian also can not help but slightly frowned. global-ceramics.com

whird

Re: Shushan Demon Road

Bericht door whird » 11 jun 2023, 15:48

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоmajorconcern.ruинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо

Plaats reactie