Immortal Inverse _ Ear Root _ txt Novel Paradise

Description of your first forum.
Duenna

Immortal Inverse _ Ear Root _ txt Novel Paradise

Bericht door Duenna » 28 okt 2022, 03:49

Half a month later, Wang Lin almost walked through most of the cities around him. Of course, he didn't go to the Refining Pavilion. He did not find even the slightest description of the extreme in these cities. Confused, Wang Lin suddenly flashed through the cave house where Qiu Siping was, where there were dense books and records, even many books and records, which existed in the form of bamboo slips. From this, we can see that its age must be very old, so that if there was the slightest fluctuation of magic power, it would be shattered, so it could not be rubbed on the jade slips. Thinking of this, Wang Lin moved quickly and galloped toward the location of the cave house where Qiu Siping had gone that day. Five days later, Wang Lin came to that piece of restoration, he at this time no matter whether Qiu Siping is here, if the other side stops, then Wang Lin will certainly be killed cleanly. Although Qiu Siping got a yuan Ying, but the knot baby, absolutely not just half a month, can be completed, so at this time Qiu Siping, Wang Lin is not worried. On the wasteland, Wang Lin's body sank and fell underground. Soon, he found the other party's cave house. As for the ban outside the cave house, there was no difficulty for him. After cracking it all the way, he successfully entered the cave house. As soon as Wang Lin's divine consciousness was swept away, Qiu Siping was not in the cave house. Without the slightest hesitation, he quickly walked to the stone room full of ancient books and records. For the protection of this stone room ban,Grey Marble Slab, a little spent Wang Lin hands and feet, in three hours later, he cracked, into the stone room. After entering, Wang Lin took a deep breath, slowly calmed down, and began to look through it. Most of these bamboo slips are descriptions of the prohibition of records, all of which have been glanced over by Wang Lin, and there is no description related to the word "extreme realm". Wang Lin's heart sank slightly, and he continued to look through it. Suddenly,Stone Honeycomb Panel, his eyes turned to a bamboo slip. The embroidered slip looked very old, and there were even some broken places on it. After picking it up, Wang Lin opened it and saw that his body trembled. He immediately came to the stone table next to him, gently put down the bamboo slips and slowly stretched them out. Most of the front of the bamboo slips describes the prohibition, but on the last side of the bamboo, there is a row of small characters. In the realm of cultivation, there is a variation of spiritual power, which can produce a mysterious power called the extreme realm. I have studied the power of this extreme realm for many years, leaving a little in my heart for future generations. This is known as the mysterious power of the extreme, in fact, in my view, it is an alternative to the disaster! Otherwise, it is impossible for a monk of the same rank to die with one blow. Only the Heavenly Plunder has this kind of power! The end of the extreme, many researchers like me, all agree that it is the primordial infant period. But when I looked up the historical records, I found an interesting phenomenon. First of all, I would like to say that there is no record in the historical records of who has the extreme, but I have found several similar clues to the monks who have the extreme from some clues in it. Some of these people stop at Jiedan, some stop at yuanying, Agate Stone Price ,White Marble Slabs, and some stop at deification. It can be said that there is no rule to speak of, and it depends entirely on personal opportunities. In fact, my breakthrough in the study of the extreme is attributed to a person whose name and origin I can't tell, but this person is the first extreme monk I've ever seen! His cultivation is the period of yuan Ying. This man wanted to break through yuan Ying and achieve deification, so he sought my help, but in the end, I failed. Immersed in it, Wang Lin looked at it word by word. After a long time, he raised his head and his eyes showed a trace of confusion. According to the record on the bamboo slips, Wang Lin immediately judged that the end point of his extreme state was probably the period of Jiedan, otherwise, it would be impossible to appear at the moment of Jiedan, and there would be a feeling that the extreme state was out of control. In this way, that is to say, his cultivation will stop in the later period of Jiedan, and there is no possibility of breakthrough in this life.
Wang Lin could not accept this in any case! If there is no breakthrough, then there will be no chance to release his four hundred years of hatred and hatred, and Szeto Nan will never wake up, all of this will end at this moment! Teng Huayuan, will still live freely, Wang Lin has no chance to revenge, except that he has to be careful to hide, this life can not return to Zhao, otherwise, Teng Huayuan will not let him go. All the dreams before, at this moment, all went down the drain. Cheng Ye Ji Jing.. Defeat is also extreme. Wang Lin clenched his fist and his eyes showed his unwillingness. If you want to practice to the yuan Ying period, then you must give up the extreme state, give up all the cultivation brought by the extreme state, only in this way can he finally reach the yuan Ying period. This is a very difficult choice. The man on the bamboo slips thought of a way to find the extreme monk of the yuan Ying Period whom he helped, that is, San Gong! At the same time, the extreme state will also dissipate. Only in this way can we break away from the extreme state, practice again, and break through the cultivation. In the end, the monk of yuan Ying's extreme realm did not choose this method. Now, this difficult choice falls into the hands of Wang Lin. Do not give up the extreme, then this life can not break through, every knot baby, will be blocked by the extreme. But if you give up, then he has worked hard for more than four hundred years for the repair, will immediately fall to a low ebb, must be repaired again, and during this period, he is in the sea of repair, it can be said to be a crisis everywhere, is likely to have not yet recovered for the repair, will end up being killed. After a long time, Wang Lin's eyes showed a decisive color. He took a deep breath, put the bamboo slips in his hands in place, and slowly walked out of the cave. The first thing he has to do is to completely solve the lotus ban on himself! — — Xiao _ Shuo txt Tian'tang Chapter 209 the method of not dissipating work. There is a thorough lifting of the ban on the lotus, Wang Lin can implement the heart of TT after the cave, he took a deep breath, eyes flashing cold awn. Silence a little, Wang Lin body suddenly moved, immediately sank into the ground, with the art of earth escape toward the distance gallop away. A few days later, Wang Lin came to the cave mansion thousands of feet underground. There, he sat down cross-legged,grey marble slab, clapped his right hand on the storage bag, and immediately the forbidden banner flew out. After offering sacrifices to the banner, his cave house was immediately surrounded by thousands of interlaced prohibitions. forustone.com

nextbigtechnology

JavaScript Development Solution

Bericht door nextbigtechnology » 28 okt 2022, 15:07

If you are looking to develop a scalable web app and website. The ablest efficient developers are working with the JavaScript framework.
Next Big Technology (NBT) is a Top Next big technology Company since 2009. Next Big Technology always aims at infusion of latest technologies for the development of Websites and Mobile Applications. As a Best Web and Mobile Applications Development Company, we know how a Website and Mobile App can take off with proper Idea, Design, and implementation!

https://nextbigtechnology.com/web-devel ... -solution/
https://nextbigtechnology.com/cms-porta ... -services/
https://nextbigtechnology.com/hire-expe ... evelopers/

https://nextbigtechnology.com/hire-shopify-developers/
https://nextbigtechnology.com/shopify-d ... ia-usa-uk/
https://nextbigtechnology.com/shopify-d ... -services/
https://nextbigtechnology.com/shopify-w ... velopment/
nbt

whird

Re: Immortal Inverse _ Ear Root _ txt Novel Paradise

Bericht door whird » 09 jun 2023, 05:55

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтmajorconcernсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт

whird

Re: Immortal Inverse _ Ear Root _ txt Novel Paradise

Bericht door whird » 22 mar 2024, 23:20

Plaats reactie