Cao San Shao Edition Bad Guy 3 (Bad Guy 3 Bar)

Description of your first forum.
Tomomeitakito

Cao San Shao Edition Bad Guy 3 (Bad Guy 3 Bar)

Bericht door Tomomeitakito » 24 okt 2022, 02:53

"Who is it?" He shouted? Don't blame me for being rude again. "Surprised at yuan Tianzhong's reaction, Marten focused his attention on himself.". Only then did he realize that he was still holding a bloodstained blade in his hand. Oh, brother, don't get me wrong. "I'm the head of the Changhua Hall. I want to see Brother Dong." Marten threw a blade, stopped and said. The fight has just ended, and now the situation on the scene is still very chaotic. He can understand yuan Tianzhong's fierce reaction. Brother, come here! Xie Wendong saw the man in front of him and said. Brother Dong, why did you come so soon? Didn't you say you would arrive tomorrow? Marten side (bad guy three hand play update group) go, while the joy of asked. Walking to the front of Xie Wendong, the latter replied: "Things there have been finished ahead of time. I am worried that there will be a change here, so I came to support you in the starry night." After listening to Xie Wendong's words, Ma Teng felt warm in his heart and said with moist eyes, "Brother Dong, Miss Xiao Ya wants me to apologize to you.". She said she had failed brother Dong and lost all the territory. Hsieh Wen-tung picked up the bent Marten, patted him on the shoulder, and comforted him by saying, "I know everything. The Green Gang is far stronger than the Taiwan Branch. When they are well prepared, they suddenly launch an offensive.". Now we still have two territories,plastic laminted tube, we still have thousands of brothers, such a war situation is the best I can think of. "Thank you, Brother Dong." Marten waved his hand and wiped a few lines of tears from the corners of his eyes. All the brothers have worked hard. Let's clean up the battlefield first, and then say in the hall. Xie Wendong put away the knife, took a deep breath, and said leisurely. Brother Dong, let the brothers do these menial jobs. You can rest in the car first. We'll call you when we've cleaned up the hall. Marten really don't want to give Xie Wendong a bad influence. Now the hall is in a mess,plastic cosmetic tubes, and there are bodies lying everywhere that have not yet been cleared away. Even more, there are younger brothers who are seriously injured on both sides and can't afford to fall to the ground. (Bad guy three hands hit the update group) "Haha, no.". I have long been used to such a scene. Xie Wendong nodded clearly. A group of people joined in the operation of clearing the battlefield, and by the time they had finished all their work, it was almost dawn. The Green Gang withdrew, the battlefield was cleaned up, and the brothers of Hongmen felt relieved. The battle was too hard and too bloody. Whether for the Green Gang or for Hongmen, it is a kind of suffering. After a whole night of fighting, the brothers below were exhausted. Now as soon as the spirit relaxes down, almost does not even have the strength to take a step. They laboriously went upstairs and opened the door to rest. Some brothers didn't even take a bath and fell asleep. Brothers can relax, but Xie Wendong can't. Back at the entrance of the hall, he immediately held a meeting in the conference room, and all the senior officials attended. At the beginning of the meeting, tube lip gloss ,empty lotion tubes, Marten first introduced the current situation to you in detail. At the behest of Hsieh Wen-tung, Ma Teng stood up and cleared his throat: In Changhua County, in an abandoned factory about ten kilometers away from us, the Green Gang hoarded five thousand people. And we only have about three thousand people here. Most of the three thousand people are scattered in the fields of the county. If you really don't count these people. The number of people in our hall is less than 1500 now. Said this, marten's expression is very tangled. Now he is in urgent need of reinforcements, or he really has to remember to jump into the river. Xie Wendong also realized the short board of his own manpower. He took over the words: "Dispersing forces is a big taboo in the art of war.". Immediately gather the fifteen hundred men to the entrance of the hall. As long as the hall is saved, everything will be easy to say in the future. "But if we don't have those places, our business will be completely lost.". With so many mouths, just eating and drinking is an astronomical figure. Said Marten. Where is Taiwan? It's a treasure island. There are so many rich people here that the annual protection fee alone is an absolute astronomical figure. The amount of money handed over from Taiwan to China headquarters every month is much more than that in other places. Xie Wendong also understands this truth of course, just now is not the time to consider these things. Special period, when special treatment. He replied, "Don't worry about the money. I'll take care of it.".
Our reinforcements will arrive in three days at the soonest, so during these three days, we will hold the entrance of the hall regardless of everything. "Brother Dong, if we transfer the 1500 brothers, 3000 to 3000, we will have the upper hand. They can't do anything to us." A burly man with a long waist stood up. This person's position is slightly lower than Marten, is the deputy head of Changhua, loyalty, but also very forthright. Old Zeng, wait for Brother Dong to finish. Marten winked at the brother and whispered. Feeling that it was indeed a bit of a gaffe, the deputy leader scratched his head, giggled a few times and sat back in his seat. Xie Wendong didn't mind, but he shook his head and said, "It's not that simple.". Han Fei is not a fool. He should have known by now that when I arrived in Taiwan, I would try my best to take Changhua and Yunlin counties in a short time. If I'm right, their reinforcements are on their way. Besides, there are two branches. According to the current strength of the Green Gang, if they want to win here smoothly, they need twice as much manpower as we do. In short, they should send three thousand more. "Ah ~ ~ ~" everybody listens to words, all secretly took a breath. According to Dongge, the enemy is determined to win and will definitely send more reinforcements. Everyone secretly prayed in their hearts, hoping that they could get through these three days smoothly. Xie Wendong stood up slowly and said, "I don't want to hide it. This battle will be very difficult.". Three days, is our most difficult time, as long as through three days, when our army arrived, they lost the advantage of numbers. If the Green Gang wants to defeat us, they must draw more people from everywhere and play against us with overwhelming superiority. "Brother Dong, may I ask a question?" (Bad guy three hands hit the update group) The burly deputy leader raised his right hand. Xie Wendong smiled and said,eye cream packing tube, "Go ahead.". What questions do you have? "How many reinforcements do we have?" "Five thousand, if you remove Yunlin County, there will be about two thousand and five hundred brothers here.". emptycosmetictubes.com

whird

Re: Cao San Shao Edition Bad Guy 3 (Bad Guy 3 Bar)

Bericht door whird » 06 jun 2023, 04:39

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтmajorconcernсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт

Plaats reactie