The heroine is a group pet [wear quickly]

Description of your first forum.
Horne

The heroine is a group pet [wear quickly]

Bericht door Horne » 13 sep 2022, 07:15

Someone hired him. He didn't want to kill her. He wouldn't kill her. So, she is not in danger, and there is no need to be afraid. Yao Xixi hugged the head's neck and did not let it attack. The man is faster than her in playing with a knife. The master is no match for him, so don't provoke him. Be able to bend and stretch, and live long. Wu Bei crouched down and looked curiously into the eyes of the little sheep. Not afraid? Yao Xixi glanced at him. "It's too late." Laugh without sorrow. Yao Xixi: Who hired you? No sorrow: "I have cleaned it up." Yao Xixi pondered his words. Someone hired him to kill her. He had the principle to investigate her in advance before killing her, and found that she was a law-abiding citizen. Perhaps for her safety, or for other considerations, he backhanded the man who hired him. He has spent energy and time, and he can't run a business in vain. She's the beneficiary. He came to find her and ask for the bill. How much do I need to give you? Yao Xixi explained her savings with a dignified face, "I just spent the money to buy mountains, leaving only eighty thousand." Wu Bei sat on the ground against the iron pillar, listening to the bleating of the little sheep. Yao Xixi: "I'm very expensive. Eighty thousand yuan is definitely not enough. I'll write an IOU first, and then give it back to you when I earn money, or give you a hilltop to raise cattle." He looked at her with a sad smile. Yao Xixi: "How much does the person who hired you pay you?" "Forty thousand." Yao Xixi is silent. No sorrow: "You are worthless." Yao Xixi bent over the master and buried her head. She doesn't want to talk now. Laugh without sorrow and poke the little sheep in the arm. Forty thousand is the cheapest price in the dark net. Yao Xixi turned her head and ignored him. It's cheap because it's not difficult to kill you. "No!"! I was good. I caught the kidnapper with a pair of scissors. "People always lack self-knowledge." With a sigh of no sorrow,calcium ammonium nitrate price, she gently snatched the small scissors from her pocket. "You see, it's easy." Yao Xixi sat up and stared at him with her big round black eyes. At such a cheap price, you still take it. "Boring." "No, because you are not good at technology, you can only take this level of business.". Big fish eat small fish,potassium sulphate fertilizer, small fish eat shrimp, shrimp eat seaweed. You are a shrimp. "I rank first in the industry." Yao Xixi paused, "then why did you take this business?" No sad smile glanced at the master. Yao Xixi hugged the master tightly. She understood that he wanted to take away the master. Yao Xixi: "I'll pay you back forty thousand." "No sorrow shook his fingers," no, their price and you are not the same, their life is one million, a total of sixteen people, 16000000. Yao Xixi frowned and looked sad. That's expensive. That's a lot of money. No sorrow: "You can return it with the Headmaster." Yao Xixi: "No." Without a word of sorrow, quietly waiting for the little sheep to save himself. Yao Xixi touched the Maomao of the master. The Headmaster turned around and licked the face of the baby. Yao Xixi glanced without sorrow, touched the master's hair, Magnesium Sulphate producer ,Mono Ammonium Phosphate MAP, and then glanced up without sorrow. No sad smile looked at her. Yao Xixi opened her mouth: "Killer is an industry that does not provide for the aged. Seeing that she is getting older and older, it's time to change her career." The smile on the face of no sorrow is restrained. "Not to say that you are old, the man has forty-one flowers, and you are still a fresh and tender flower." Wu Bei looked at her with an expressionless face. Yao Xixi touched the head of Maomao, "You look good, good figure, good temperament, come to be a star, you can make a lot of money." Without a sad laugh, he stared at the master. Yao Xixi sighed helplessly. You can't return it with the master. The master is not mine. Look at her without sorrow. Yao Xixi: "The master is not mine, nor is he from the military dog base. The master grew up by himself. He is free." Wu Bei listened to her make up. I belong to the Headmaster. Wherever you take the Headmaster, the Headmaster will take me there. "Headmaster does not allow me to leave its line of sight, He Jie and Han Ge they can go home once a week, I can not go home.". The Headmaster lost his temper because he couldn't find me. No nodded with a sad smile. He understood the relationship between the little sheep and the master. Without any other means, he only needs to make the master submit to him, and then he can take it, and maybe he can take a sheep. He killed all the people who should be killed, and he was bored for many years. Be a star? Sounds like fun, too.
” Yao Xixi heard his soliloquy and looked forward to the future with him with great interest. You should take part in this variety show first, perform well and save popularity. After the program was filmed, I asked my brother to sponsor Qin Lei to shoot a big movie, and you were the leading actor in the movie. If you have the foundation of martial arts, you can let Qin Lei arrange more martial arts scenes in the movie. When you have works and popularity, you can go on if you want to sing or act. No sorrow: "The arrangement is good." "Now that you're satisfied, we don't owe each other any more. Don't ask me for any more money." Yao Xixi seriously explained: "Career planning involves a person's life, consulting fees are expensive, 20 million, give you a discount, 16000000." Wu Bei looked at her with calm eyes. Yao Xixi squeezed out a sweet smile. Wu Bei took off his gloves and stretched out his hands to the face in front of him, pinching. Yao Xixi clapped his hand. If you have something to say, don't touch it. Do not let go without sorrow, control the strength and continue to pinch. Yao Xixi hit him hard twice, but she didn't knock his hand off. It doesn't hurt. It doesn't affect her to touch Maomao. The Headmaster looked at Wubei warily. No sorrow pinches the face of the little sheep. The little sheep touched the master's fur. Liu Jinhui carried the camera,Magnesium Oxide price, and as soon as he entered the kennel, he saw the scene of the impact. Is the little national treasure in love? Who is this man! Why pinch the face of the little national treasure! Liu Jinhui put down the camera and turned to run. Director Qin! "Sister Ho!" "Instructor!" "Minister!" "Cici is going to be abducted!" Yao Xixi looked up at the back of the dog running far away from the house, and then looked at Wubei. You have provoked public anger. No sorrow shrugs and continues to pinch. stargrace-magnesite.com

whird

Re: The heroine is a group pet [wear quickly]

Bericht door whird » 24 mei 2023, 22:50

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтmajorconcernсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт

whird

Re: The heroine is a group pet [wear quickly]

Bericht door whird » 08 mar 2024, 16:40

Plaats reactie