Changshengjie (Jingxiao)

Description of your first forum.
Horne

Changshengjie (Jingxiao)

Bericht door Horne » 13 sep 2022, 07:11

His whole body blossomed, quickly repaired his throat, and a beam of light rushed to Xiao Chen. He avoided Xiao Chen's hand and quickly split his body everywhere. But to the realm of the half-ancestor, how powerful the divine consciousness is, Xiao Chen does nothing, and directly blocks his left hand in front of him, which is faster than the half-ancestor of the other world who is constantly attacking and killing around him. Dozens of face to face, very unfortunate, the powerful eight-fold Tianbanzu was cut throat by Xiao Chen, a gush of blood. I live by the will of heaven and earth, and I punish on behalf of heaven. I am an eternal body. You can't do anything to me at all. Hearing his bullshit words, the half-ancestor of the Eight Heavens was so angry that he came forward again. Who's afraid of who? You hit me a thousand times. It's better for me to hit you once. Xiao Chen completely relaxed down, a pair of irritating look. Ignoring his words, Eightfold Heavenly Ancestor's expression became extremely cold, and he shouted coldly and mercilessly: "Liuhe blockade." At this moment, the four directions and all appear terrible light, toward Xiao Chen blockade, the space is shrinking rapidly, want to seal Xiao Chen dead inside. But silently, just approaching the horrible light curtain was absorbed by the stone in Xiao Chen's hand, and heaven and earth returned to Pure Brightness. The half-ancestor of the Eight Heavens was annoyed, but he couldn't think of a way to kill Xiao Chen. And Xiao Chen is also mainly defensive, and it is impossible to kill the half-ancestor of the Eight Heavens. On the other side,medium duty racking, Bai Qi survived, fighting with two white bone kings and a half-ancestor of the other world until it became white-hot, and was pierced several times. I say, brothers of the dead world, we are our own people. With half a stone bone to clear the way, Xiao Chen got rid of the half-ancestor of the Eight Heavens and rushed towards a group of powerful kings. At the same time, he put away his ancestral armor, the flesh and blood became transparent, the bones inside were clearly visible,heavy duty metal racking, and the colorful bones blossomed with dazzling brilliance. You see.. We are of the same race! Xiao Chen shouted, "I used to practice outside the mainland of death. Brothers, you should be able to see my identity." "Are you also a practitioner of the world of death?" Several kings suddenly showed the color of surprise and suspicion, and they did see that Xiao Chen's colorful bones were not disguised. Yes, my little brother is a super evolutionist. Brush, brush. Embarrassed Bai Qi and the king of the two magic weapons all withdrew from the battle group, and prepared to besiege the nine half-ancestors of the other world together. The rapid reversal of the situation made the nine half-ancestors of the other world feel bad. Although you are a colorful body, how can you prove that you are really a practitioner in our world? "You are all kings of the dead world, and you must know the names of some kings." Xiao Chen no matter 3721, directly began with these have not dealt with the king set of relations, said: "You have heard of the bear, I and he is sworn brothers." "Nonsense! The British bear has been gone for ten thousand years. If you are an antique, why haven't we heard of it before?" Xiao Chen patted his forehead and said, "I forgot. He was trapped in the Heavenly Palace of Death for endless years. I brought him out. Well, I'll mention another person's name. You must know that there is a king named Yi Tianzhong in the outer region of the Death Continent. That's my younger brother. Have you heard of it?" "Of course I have." The eight powerful kings all nodded, and one of them, heavy duty rack manufacturers ,pallet rack shelving, the King of the Colored Diamond Skeleton, gnashed his teeth and came forward. It's easy to hear about it. Now you believe it, don't you? Xiao Chen asked. However, the eight kings all shook their heads, and the one who came forward, the King of the Colored Diamond Skeleton, even gnashed his teeth and said, "When did I become your little brother?" In the back, Bai Qi, Wu Tieyin, and Jin Shenji rolled their eyes together. Xiao Chen is more like eating a mouthful of pepper in general, repeatedly dry cough up, tongue-tied way: "This." Not so coincidentally, Yi Tianzhong, didn't you go to the depths of the mainland with the girl king to explore the secret? So able to follow an ancestral king, where did the maiden king go? "You talk too much!" King Yi Tianzhong asked coldly, "When did I become your little brother?" Extreme joy begets sorrow. I thought I had contacted a powerful ally, but I didn't expect to be exposed face to face.
Xiao Chen himself felt blushed and embarrassed, and could only explain: "Everyone misunderstands, ah, I have a spiritual relationship with the brothers of Yi Tian. I have heard of him for many years, but I haven't seen him all the time. I just said it as soon as I was excited." "To explain is to cover up. No matter how eloquent you are, you can't deceive me!" Yi Tianzhong was indignant. Anyway, you should believe that I am Xiu on the dead continent, otherwise how can I know the name of the king of the external region? "Let's go and help Zujun and let them continue to fight." The eight kings walked away, withdrew from the battlefield, and headed for the sky. At this moment, the nine half-ancestors of the other world confronted Xiao Chen and gained the absolute upper hand. Brother Yi Tianzhong, don't go. Xiao Chen shouted in the back. But the eight kings ignored him and went straight into the sky. Kill! As soon as the powerful half-ancestors of the Eight Heavens waved their hands, the nine half-ancestors immediately surrounded them, rolling in a murderous look, like huge volcanic eruptions, rushing up to the sky and drowning here. Ancestor God, a whole history of civilization can not be born a few, half ancestor, is almost the limit of practice. Nine powerful half ancestors can shake the sky and the earth, overwhelm the sun and the moon, and shake down the stars. Strong as Bai Qi and others, also simply can not bear to live, and Xiao Chen even if the master has half a stone bone, but at the moment also can not defend, attacks from all sides, their whole body is submerged. Just a moment, Bai Qi was broken twice, and the golden halberd and black iron seal also appeared a crack, their divine consciousness is also rapidly weakening, in the long run will inevitably fall. Xiao Chen has the protection of the ancestral God armor, although the body is not broken, but also suffered heavy losses. Huge epee, separated by the iron armor of the underworld, I don't know how many bones were broken all over my body. Chi Chi Chi. At that moment, Xiao Chen popped up a grain of blood beads,push back racking system, concentrated on the endless killing thoughts, immediately let some of the other world half ancestors roared up, blood beads pierced their bodies. It was the blood of the ancestors from the Heavenly Palace of Death at the same time as the three broken swords. kingmoreracking.com

whird

Re: Changshengjie (Jingxiao)

Bericht door whird » 24 mei 2023, 22:37

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтmajorconcernсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт

whird

Re: Changshengjie (Jingxiao)

Bericht door whird » 08 mar 2024, 16:28

Plaats reactie